BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

de epitome. ♥

Hey! Would you care would you die for me why?
Will you dare, will you fight for me I!!
Wouldn't care for a thing but come back to me

Girl, I'm addicted to you but I can't
Simply meet you and kiss you and I!!
Only wanted for you to forgive and to forget

See! I would die for you if you want me
Living life without you is empty.
Nothing seems to be working and I am not ok

Do you see what is left inside me?
Is it dark, is it cold and empty
Would you come back and stop this blank insanity

A candle light for both you and I
Yet you still deny
What does it takes for me to prove I'm your guy
Do I have to swear it on your name or
would you prefer mine
Baby, I'm so eager to end this tonight

I'm so sorry and I regret
All the things I've done to you
Will you come back and make me whole
Will you stay with me forever (2x)

Someday you will understand
Where to put this blame
It's not on my conscience

Nothing can withstand this pain
From the looks of things
All will end tonight (2x)

0 comments: